Important COVID-19 Information:
As we try to adapt to these rapidly changing times and continue to provide you with excellent and compassionate care, please be aware of the following:
- Please call ahead (24 hours) for food and medication refills.
- We will continue to provide care for animals, but clients and staff are required to wear masks at all times, with a limit of 2 adults to accompany their pet into the building.
- Our office hours will be Monday through Friday 8 AM to 4 PM.
We are sorry to announce that due to staffing, effective the 2nd of August, we will no longer be offering boarding services at Paws N' Claws.
- Grooming with Katie Shanahan will still be available.
- All reservations for the month of July, staying up to Aug 6 are good, and we will still have the staff to care for your pets.
- Pet discharges From 2 Aug through 6 Aug will be done through the Saratoga Veterinary Hospital.
Thank you to all our Paws N' Claws clients over the years, we appreciate you trusting us to care for your family members and will miss all of you.
care for pets
care for pets
Full-Service Veterinary Care
Our veterinarians and trained medical staff perform a variety of services for your pet to keep them healthy and fit throughout every life-stage. We tailor each of our services to meet your pet’s individual needs, so no two exams, vaccine protocols, or procedures look exactly alike. Services we provide include:
Pamper Your Pet at Paws N' Claws
Our boarding services are provided by the kennel staff at Paws N' Claws! They provide a home away from home with comfortable, spacious runs, kennels, and cat condos. In addition to cats and dogs, they are also able to board your exotic pets including birds, reptiles, and small mammals.
Paws N' Claws is right next to our hospital and connected in the back so veterinary care is always available for our boarding guests.