Emergency Pet Care in Wilton
Saratoga Veterinary Hospital provides exceptional emergency pet care services during our regular hours. As an AAHA-accredited animal hospital, we offer the highest standards of urgent pet care and critical care. If your pet experiences an emergency during our normal hours, please call us if possible before you arrive so we can prepare for your arrival and deliver expedient care.
Our regular hours are:
Mon, Thurs: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Tues, Wed, Fri: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
What is a Pet Emergency?
Not all pet emergencies look the same, and some pets handle urgent situations differently. If your pet is experiencing any of the following, it’s time to get them immediate care:
- Bite wounds from a wild animal or another pet
- Injuries from being hit by a car
- Suspected broken bones
- Ingestion of a known toxin
- Vomiting/diarrhea for more than 24 hours
- Blood in vomit, urine, or stool
- Blood from the eyes, ears, nose, and/or mouth
- Pressing head against the wall
- Difficulty breathing
- Disorientation or confusion
If ever your pet’s behavior changes and they just don’t seem to be themselves, it’s best to make an appointment to ensure there are no underlying concerns. Feel free to contact us if you have questions about your pet’s health at (518) 587-3832.
After-Hours Emergency Care
Should you need emergency pet care after hours, please refer to one of our referral emergency animal hospitals.