Veterinary Jobs near Saratoga Springs, NY
Saratoga Veterinary Hospital is looking for compassionate, energetic, and hard-working individuals to join our growing team. Start or continue your career trajectory in veterinary medicine and see what veterinary jobs we currently have available.
We invite you to learn more about our practice and our team. If you think you would be a great fit for our organization, we strongly encourage you to apply!
Why You Should Work with Us
At Saratoga Veterinary Hospital, we invest in your health and well-being so that together, we can do our best in supporting our patients’ health and well-being. We take care of you, so you can help us take care of pets.
Opportunities Available to Students
Saratoga Veterinary Hospital is happy to offer externships to vet school students who are enrolled in AVMA accredited programs. We believe in the importance of gaining real-world, hands-on job experience as early as possible to ensure a successful career path.
High school students and college students are welcome to apply for an internship to develop their skills and find their interests.
To apply for an externship, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about this program, please see below.
Saratoga Veterinary Hospital will accept students for one to four week rotations, during which they will observe and participate in delivering high quality care in a fast-paced general practice setting.
Mentoring is an essential aspect of learning. It is our goal to educate future veterinary professionals in all areas of practice, including patient care, customer service, communication, use of technology, and more.
We recommend enrolling in our externship program if you:
- Are enrolled in a veterinary degree program at an AVMA-accredited university
- Want to experience the bustling, day-to-day activities of a small animal general practice
- Want to get invaluable, hands-on experience
- Are highly motivated, with a strong work ethic, a friendly demeanor, and a team-oriented focus
How to Apply
- Email us at email@example.com with your name, university, email contact, expected graduation year, and intended year of study for the externship
- Let us know how many weeks you want to spend learning at our practice
- Choose your preferred starting date based on what is available in our schedule
- Please provide us with alternative dates just in case, and include questions you might have about the program
For any questions that are not addressed here, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our medical director, Dr. Leisa Brockett, will respond to you within 2 weeks.