Cat Boarding & Daycare in Wilton, NY
Our cat boarding facility at Paws N’ Claws offers cats spacious two-story condos and large one-story kennels. We also offer cat daycare while you’re out on a day trip or just running errands! Our staff at Paws N' Claws is able to accommodate cats with different needs, so if your kitty needs special attention, we’ll be able to give them just that. Additionally, our boarding facility is connected to Saratoga Veterinary Hospital, so expert medical care is right across the way.
Feline Boarding Accommodations
Cats are special creatures — and far different from dogs! They require a unique brand of care and we deliver just that. Your cat will be in a kennel far from any of our canine or exotic guests, and none of our boarding cats will interact with each other unless they are from the same family. Our feline-friendly accommodations include:
- One-story cages or two-story condos (perfect for cats who love to climb)
- Cozy soft bedding
- A litter pan and cat litter
- Water bowls
- Food (although you can bring your pet’s food from home if they are on a special diet)
- Individual playtime with a staff member
- Medication administration, if needed
- Extra playtime at an additional charge
Cat Boarding Requirements
Safety is our number one priority for every feline guest, and as such, we have a few requirements each cat will have to meet before they are able to board with us. These include:
- Up to date on core vaccinations including rabies and FVRCP
- A physical exam within 12 months of their stay (including a negative fecal exam)
- Up to date on parasite preventatives*
If your cat is found to have fleas on them, we will give them a bath and administer a flea preventative at an additional cost to you. This is for the safety of your pet and all our guests.
To make a reservation or for more information, please call us at (518) 583-2731.
Boarding pricing for cats varies by weight, with prices starting at $20.00/night.